Thank-you for your interest in VIU’s Advanced Diploma in GIS Applications Online program (ADGISA). Ukrainian students who have participated in the Ukraine SDI Training Program are eligible to receive VIU course credit for each of the SDI courses that they have successfully completed. Transfer credit would be assigned as follows:
In order to apply for the GISO program and receive the above noted transfer credit, students from the Ukraine SDI Training Program will require:
- A University degree or technical diploma from an appropriately accredited college or institute in your own language and a certified copy translated into English.
- All transcripts in your own language along with certified copies translated into English from an appropriately accredited institution for all years attended. This must include transcripts from Kyiv Polytechnic Institute which demonstrate the above listed courses.
- Evidence of proficiency in English (i.e., IELTS overall 6.0 (with no band under 5.5) TOEFL over 550 (with no section under 56), TOEFL iBT 80 (with no section under 19)). See our website for more information on English requirements
- CDN$150 application fee
- Tuition fees for remaining courses – $8700* (International Tuition for the full GISO program is CDN$17,400 for 10 courses*).
- Student fees (currently CDN$666.00 for on-campus students)*
*Prices may change without notice.
You can apply to ADGISA through VIU International Admissions. Please provide the above noted documents by scanning them into the application under “attach documents”.
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Island University. Please don’t hesitate to email us with questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on this program you may contact Michael Govorov at Michael.Govorov@viu.ca.
Find more information about: