Current Job Postings
With its focus on GIS applications, the program will graduate students who are well qualified to assume employment as GIS applications professionals, in any of the following fields:
- Business - marketing, real estate, property development.
- Education - primary, middle, secondary, colleges, universities, research institutes, libraries.
- Engineering - surveying, civil.
- Government - urban and regional planning, public administration, health, education, heritage.
- Media - newspapers, magazines, television, internet
- Natural resource management/environmental management - air, land, and water including forestry, agriculture, fisheries, mining.
- Research - physical and biological, social sciences, humanities.
- Security - public safety, law enforcement, immigration, national security, defense.
- Transportation - planning, systems management.
- Utilities - oil and gas pipelines, electrical transmission, telephony.